Qwickly is excited to announce the fall 2019 Qwickly Attendance Pro updates for current and prospective clients! With three exciting new features and two new updates, Qwickly Attendance Pro is sure to enhance your institutional efficiency.
- Student Groupings: Tracking at-risk students, international students, and athletes can be made simple with this new feature. Students can be added to an unlimited number of groups.
- Course Groupings: Courses that fit into academic major requirements, as well as instruction style or attendance style, can also be grouped to create reports based on sets.
- Instructor Reporting: One of the newest features that offers a reporting bucket to view course performance by the instructor who is teaching the course. Clients are able to choose from a list of instructors or search by instructor name!
In an effort to provide more detailed information, we've also added some important updates to Qwickly Attendance Pro:
- The student's first date of attendance for each course. Qwickly Attendance Pro will now offer information on student's first and last date of course attendance.
- To save time for both students and instructors, Qwickly has implemented a speedier way to submit attendance and grades. In large courses, grades pushed back to Blackboard, Canvas or Brightspace are now kicked off in a separate thread--seeming nearly instantaneous to your end users. Multi-threaded processing allows multiple requests to grading APIs simultaneously.
We hope that our clients enjoy the new parts of Qwickly Attendance Pro, and we welcome your feedback!